This is an early opportunity for members to buy used craft from the club via an online auction with reserve.
Auction Opens – Friday 3rd July 9am
Auction Update – Monday 13th July 7pm
Auction Closes – Thursday 16th July 12noon
- Kayaks and skis can be viewed upstairs in the clubrooms.
- Craft may be tested on the water on the condition that they are washed, dried and replaced in the upstairs clubrooms immediately after.
- Bids can be placed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Auction Open to Auction Close, any bids received outside this time will not be accepted.
- A new bid from the same person for the same craft will supersede their previous bids.
- The current bid will be disclosed on Monday 13th July at 7pm (Auction Update) on this webpost to enable bidders an opportunity to rebid if they wish.
- The winning bidders will be notified via email including payment instructions by 3pm on Thursday 16th July.
- Bidding will be restricted to current financial members only.
- Craft are sold ‘as is’, the club takes no responsibility for any defects or repairs which may be required.
- Payment by the winning bidder must be made via direct deposit by Friday 17th of July. Details will be provided with notification of winning bid.
- Craft do not come with any rights to boat storage and must be immediately removed from club premises (ie by midday Sunday 19 July), application for storage can be registered however there is no current availability.
- Any craft that doesn’t meet reserve will be negotiated with the highest bidder or sold to the public via Gumtree or similar at the Boat Officers discretion.
Lot 1: Barracuda Interface
Popular and lightweight plastic touring kayak suitable for use on river. Yellow deck, white hull. Recent repairs.
Lot 2: Barracuda Interface
Popular and lightweight plastic touring kayak suitable for use on river. White hull and deck. Recent repairs.
Lot 3: Spirit PRS
Great fast plastic ski, great first Avon descent craft (convert to trailing rudder, or fast river cruiser). Strong plastic construction, 5.6m length, green.
Lot 4: Spirit Ski
Green, with trailing rudder, 5.0m length, beginner – intermediate river cruising or for the family. Could also use as first Avon Descent craft.
Lot 5: Fluid Druid
Avon descent plastic racer. 5.2m, trailing rudder, good condition, has seen little use.
Lot 6: Phantom
Composite construction marathon /Avon descent K1, very stable, fast river cruiser or Avon bash boat, Old but watertight.
Lot 7: Mission Tandem Eco / Contour 490