The process requires you to:
- Click the [Sign-up] button
- Complete the personal details
- Complete a series of Paddle Australia declarations
- Click the [Join a Club or Renew Club Membership] button
- Enter Swan Canoe Club into the Club Finder
- Select your membership type
- Complete prompts – including the purchase of a fob (refer step 4) if you would like to pay for this online
If you would like assistance with this process you can email email@example.com or assistance can be provided in person at the end of the Dry Induction or prior to the Wet Induction.
Step 3: Wet Induction
6:00pm to approximately 7:00pm – second Tuesday of the month
Learn your way around the boat shed and how to use equipment, demonstrate an assisted capsize and a 50m swim with a PFD. Don’t forget to pack a towel and dry clothes!
Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to make an induction night, please contact us and we will try to arrange another time.
Step Four: Fob Access
Fobs (keys) are available to provide access to the Club for a one off fee of $60 ($20 refunded on return). The fob fee can be paid during online registration in step 2 or cash on the day. Fobs are available when steps one to three are complete and this is usually done immediately after the Wet Induction when the Induction sign-off is finalised.