Following is the latest update from the Town of Mosman Park in regard to the use of our facilities:
Following the most recent updates from the State Government regarding social distancing rules I can update you, in relation to your facility, the following :
- Non-contact sports are permitted however 10 persons only
- Maintain social distance of 1.5m from each other
- Outside sport only
- No equipment shared
- Not allowed to use the associated club rooms or community buildings
- Toilets and change rooms are not permitted, however, public toilets in parks (not within facilities) are permitted to be used and remain open
The Town hopes that this brings you some means of a small easing back into your community groups activities and begins to ease the difficulty of the isolation this time has bought us all.
We will continue to keep you updated as soon as we hear of any changes.
Our updated status is therefore:
- Access to the Club is only to the boat shed via the roller door.
- Access to the Club can only be by members for the purpose of collecting craft and equipment for their personal use (no non-member use allowed).
- Social distancing must be complied with at all times – in the boat shed, on the boat ramps and on the water.
- Paddling can be in groups of 10 whilst maintaining social distancing, or with your household. Double craft can only be used within households. Groups of 2 or more is encouraged for water safety reasons.
- All craft and equipment is to be washed down before and after use.